ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 8,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    'i cant predict ce mark for sure and understand the wise scepticism of long term holders who are growing impatient, but i would have thought you would kick yourself if you sold and it popped up on approval a month or two later.'

Why? Do you think that getting the CE mark is somehow going to change the valuation of the company to any large degree? It would be good for the traders, for sure.

Any sales in the EU will, imo, be very slow with every early procedure an uphill battle. I think they need to get a 200 pt trial going in the EU ASAP. This will bring some marketing exposure and assist the medical community to review some evidence based data on a reasonable number of pts. They need to be out there pre approving with the IRBs and being trial ready once any CE mark is granted.

I'd be very surprised in upon a CE mark the SP went to 27c for more than a P&D by the traders. Many holders are underwater with the SP under 18-20c.

Any upward movement in the SP for the CE mark and just watch those 19m from Roberts hit the market real fast.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $45.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $137.7K 11.46M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1719369 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 3242606 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.