HCT 0.00% 0.7¢ holista colltech limited

In Oz, sanitisers (not all see below) go through a TGA...

1. 3,742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    In Oz, sanitisers (not all see below) go through a TGA application audit. An evaluation.

It is my interpretation that if there are claims it kills Covid (surrogate or CVD-19) they are examined under "Therapeutic Goods" as they are designed to kill specific organisms and used in clinics or hospitals. ().

The Therapeutic Goods type sanitisers are regulated as - registered over-the-counter (OTC) medicines.

If a sanitiser was for domestic use, not health care or kill specific organisms, they are referred to as "cosmetic" & therefor not regulated by the TGA.

During the pandemic other certain sanitisers do not require TGA evaluation, similar to WHO and FDA guidelines in that if it contains >80% ethanol, water, glycerol, peroxide, no other active ingredient)

The TGA has their own in house evaluators and labs.

If the in-house TGA team need to, they refer their evaluation to independant outside scientific and medical advisors.

How long will the process for HCT take? its too difficult to find out from us plebs but obviously it would be way faster if handled in house and not referred to the independents.

The aim is to pass TGA evaluation then included in the ARTG (Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods)

as always this info is not for advice and not to be taken as verbatim, its just my take on it, so DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.951M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 197656 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 464347 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.