HCT 0.00% 0.7¢ holista colltech limited

Ann: Appendix 4C Quarterly Cashflow Report and Commentary, page-342

1. 5,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    Without context anything can sound horrible. You can't just pick and choose what you want without providing a complete overview of the exact circumstances and evidence surrounding your points.

• First it was 'Magic Sugar' formulated by a Noble prize candidate;
    • then the 'magic stem cell supplements';
    • then the 'magic collagen';
    • then 'Magic Bread' by endorsed & sold by some Canadian celebrity;
    • then 'Magic pasta' that they sold million off on amazon & China- where they were unable can't cope with the demand;
    • then the 'magic bubble tea'
    • And then after all of these 'magic' announcement moments since 2009, they have taken $15M of investors money, and still haven't had one profitable year;
    Well infact the 80less product is still generating revenue and actually has a lot of potential, it's all about scale. Once they land enough contracts they will be profitable on that front.

The rest I couldn't care less about and it isn't why I bought in to this company and I suspect many others are the same. Little bit of information for you, you don't come up with a Billion dollar idea on your first try, it takes many many goes before you MIGHT become successful at one, even then it's a slim chance. Trying is better than not, the investors buying in know this.

So 2020 arrive, they are out of money again, only $100K left of the $15M they have taken from those hard working investors. Well someone need to maintain their lifestyles, then tell everyone that they have signed a million $ sale deal selling 'magic sanitizer balm/sprays' that will kill Covid19 out of nowhere and announce a fundraise;

Then tell everyone they have signed a million $ sale??? Sorry I didn't realise binding distribution contracts are just fiction of the imagination? Have you lost your mind? This isn't made up, it's a contract?!

This "Magic" Sanitiser has been PROVEN in a third party LAB to kill the covid surrogate, I suppose according to your logic this is made up as well??

The "Fundraiser" Was part of a CPA (that's a controlled placement agreement) which had already been in place. Not to random retailers, and the discount was minuscule.

Then they put a video out about all of this 'CoVid19 magic', then they retract it;

It was retracted because he didn't say the word surrogate.

Then they cashed some of those options they have handed to themselves for free- Pay day- $756K- thank you

It's called performance milestones genius, something very important and I'm thankful they have!

hct wage.png They're wages are actually modest. I don't expect the CEO and founder to be paid anything less. Not to mention he owns 34% of the company.

I've already calculated what it takes for them to be profitable and it will happen this quarter, I'm not going to do your math for you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.951M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 197656 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 464347 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.