HCT 0.00% 1.3¢ holista colltech limited

Thanks @Seb93, saved me the typing! Just a quick footnote to all...

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Thanks @Seb93, saved me the typing! Just a quick footnote to all you good folks on motivation: What does it mean when someone takes the time to write long eloquently formatted posts defaming the company you're looking at, using half truths and sensational language attacking complex company finance and even the executives directly? I mean, what a lot of effort to go to if you don't even hold the stock? Why do they care? Who has the time to sit and inform investors about how wrong they are to have put their money in such a leaky ship over so many years.

The reason folks, is that they want your shares.. but the greedy little worms want them for a fractionally lower price that they are trading for right now. Occams Razor: the simplest explanation is usually the correct one. The upside is that the presence of these bottom feeders is usually a positive sign in these forums.

I'm not telling anyone here where to invest their money. There are risks with everything. I also invested in HCT on their Pathaway/natshield product alone and the rest is a bonus. I have done my due diligence and am satisfied. Do yours. Don't listen to me or anyone else. Read the financials. Read about testing procedures. Look at who had bought Natshield already. Check out the testing lab. Make all the enquiries you feel necessary and then make a call as to where to put your money.

No doubt @BiancaB will get a little trough to throw a punt on at some point and will be back in here posing rockets and fireworks at some point to try and turn a quick profit. Maybe with another brand new profile though eh?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.624M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $2.518K 193.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 53 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 17500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.