HCT 0.00% 0.7¢ holista colltech limited

Hallo..@Seb93 you apppear to be the only one who are wise enough...

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Hallo..@Seb93 you apppear to be the only one who are wise enough to connect the dots at this stage-so congrats!!!!!
    keep digging- you will hopefully soon realise what all of our naysayers are trying to convey to the ignorant believers

Tip: have a look at all of the other contract announcements these last 11 years- like the latest one- all related parties- you rub my back, I rub yours. You picked up that this latest 'trial' is for a company owned by a friend, also a investor of HCT- so they will use your money to clean their business for free- so let's call it a 'trial'- nobody will know- both parties win, except for the naive retail investors who will eventually pay for this.

Hong Kong- have a look at Mr. Fai's (main co-HCT shareholder) contacts & businesses- that gateway to China

And by the way, even tree tea oil can kill C19- all natural, but have a look at BOT, they even found a cannabidiol solution, also all natural- but there shares crashed for 25cents to 4 cents- wonder why?

Bottom line: one word: Disallowed

anyway- your money- good luck!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.