HCT 0.00% 0.5¢ holista colltech limited

This will be my last posting for a while, and just because my...

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    This will be my last posting for a while, and just because my nephew begged me:

I can only assume you have never heard of conflict of interest & family Hotcopper members telling you what you want to hear/see? But, have a look at their history, same story over and over! And there are so many 'natural' sanitizers currently on the market, this is almost as special as their 'Emulin® Breakthrough “Carb Manager”, which was developed 'By Two Nobel Prize Nominees'

Maybe this announcement on the 9th of August 2017 sounds familiar:

Another clinical study of 120 patients over 90 days in West Virginia has just been completed and the results
    are being prepared for a peer reviewed scientific publication. Initial results are extremely promising.

Emulin® is currently distributed by network marketing company iGalen, which sources all its biopharmaceutical products from Holista. To date, based on sales of at least 10,000 bottles of this single product, iGalen has recorded sales of approximately US$2.7 million (AU$3.4 million) in the first six months of the latter’s launch.
    With the global rights, Holista intends to work on international markets where diabetes is a growing
    problem, including India and China.
    Holista acquired the global rights from patent owners, Florida-based ATM Metabolics LLC. Its CEO Joseph
    Ahrens, said: “Emulin® will work even better when used in conjunction with a low carbohydrate diet. This
    a vital part of our food supply. It has been stripped off by modern agricultural practices and food processing.
    We need to add this back as we take too much carbohydrates, especially of the refined type. If this
    compound had been discovered 50 years ago, it would have been classified as a vitamin.”
    “This science goes beyond just blood sugar management. Emulin® is a carbohydrate chaperone. It totally
    manages the negative effects of excessive sugar and starch intake,” said Daryl Thompson.
    “The technology behind Emulin® is similar to the core work that we have been doing with the low-GI bread
    and low-GI sugar that we are pioneering and bringing to market. In a world where diabetes and obesity is
    becoming endemic, the drug-like effects of Emulin® minus the side effects would be a great benefit,” said
    Holista CEO Dato’ Dr Rajen Manicka.

Fact is still that they haven't made one cent profit in the last 11 years after all of these perpetual 'magical thinking' product ideas and the latest idea was just after they were basically bankrupt. Find it strange they nobody even knew about their development of Natshield before January 2019. Even in their 4c on 30 Jan 2020, there is still nothing about this magical 'Natshield product'. 2019 Was all about noodles, flatbread, bubble tea, LOW-CALORIE SUGAR & another magical 'CANNABIDIOL (CBD)' product. The reality was that they were facing bankruptcy with only $100,000 cash left & $750,000 of debt on 31 Dec 2019 and they had to find something quick- a C19 product. And now this almost bankrupt company is worth $45 million with not one retail investor knowing whether they will even make a profit on this new idea, that is after another $800,000 loss during this quarter.

BUT, you guys have been warned and I will remind you of the principle of 'Disallowed', like I have just reminded my nephew, when this share is below 5cents. That will probably be after ANOTHER 'major contract' announcement to ANOTHER related party followed by ANOTHER capital raising after ANOTHER patent registration!!!! As per their latest 4C, $3.6million cash left, about $800,000 debt and about 50% of their sale revenues are still funding their salaries after 11 years; so you guys will soon have another opportunity to fund their lifestyles!!!

All I say again is WAKE-UP, GOOD LUCK & SEE YOU AT 5CENTS!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.394M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 179137 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 282891 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.