HCT 16.7% 0.5¢ holista colltech limited

My point was the stock doesn't follow the ASX so it's irrelevant...

1. 585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    My point was the stock doesn't follow the ASX so it's irrelevant what HCT is against the ASX performance day to day. The 7c is the best part about the stock. We all know why it's 7c I don't think anyone is under the illusion the company is bering lead by some business master mind. It's led by clowns in a sidewalk circus, but there's great potential in what these clown hold. That's what you buy for 7c. Great potential. There isn't a stock on the ASX in my opinion where the 'big risk equals big reward' analogy rings more true. I'm not pretending this one isn't a risk. Besides, this is all good debate but I don't listen to anyone and I don't even think anyone should listen to me. Everyone should weigh their own pros and cons and make their own decision, and there are pros and there are cons. SKN look like they're in a bit of bother. If there's another mass exodus without rational justification I might through some coin in that direction too.

I do find your sentiment confusing though. You claim you hold but you encourage others top sell. You do realise that will only reduce the price of the shares you hold don't you? As far as I'm aware I don't think you can short this stock, so I just can't figure out ho a shareholder would not want the value of their shares to go up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $1.394M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $193 38.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1800235 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 24000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.44am 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 20.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 29341
Last updated 10.44am 14/06/2024 ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.