SCT 0.00% 0.7¢ scout security limited

It's not just you. These micro, microcaps are just odd. AUD20K...

1. 442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388
    It's not just you.  These micro, microcaps are just odd.   AUD20K can drive a huge SP movement.

SCT's business seems to be doing fine.  My guess is that there are some people  who are in @ < 20c who think 25% in 4 months is good enough for them, so they are selling.  Maybe one big holder, maybe a few.  I don't know.  I do not have enough on this puppy to really care.

I reckon that it will be a few quarters yet before we know whether this little one is going to thrive.  If it does, 25c is going to look pretty cheap.  At 30c I was 'hold' at 25c, I'm "buy".

I've love to see it start using revenue to pay for cost of goods sold as the business grows, without hitting shareholders for more capital.  That would be an awesome achievement in Management could do it.

For me the ASX listing of a US business is a massive red flag, so is the incredibly low market cap.  But, famous last words - it does seem to be a solid little business, well run by a committed, invested team.  If it is still around in 5 years, it's going to be an excellent small/mid cap with good rewards for patience.

My plan is to check it every few months rather than daily.  I reckon I'll live longer that way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SCT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.