AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

Ann: Appendix 4C Quarterly - Correction, page-96

1. 269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    As long as they dont reach major success in any of their projects, nothing significant will happen with the price of the stock.
    They had so many great news the past half year. Nothing happened. So why should it go up on monday and the next weeks?

It looks like the market is very cautious with this company and expectations are very low.
    I think they have to proof that they can make a lot of money with any of their Games or Apps before the majority buys stocks of Animoca.

I wish that there is huge development with Blockchain, Blockchain Gaming and implementation of Cryptocurrency and NFT in Videogames in 2019 so the chart explodes and rises to big heights.
    Ironically this is only possible if the giant competitors like Activision or Ubisoft will begin with Blockchain and Non Fungible Token in their Games because they have a huge User-Base. Things like Virtual Currency (NBA 2K) and In-Game Purchases  already generate Billions !!!!! of USD every year. So, if they change their Games to Non Fungible Tokens then Gamers will adapt it quickly and that opens the door for Animoca.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.