IWG 0.00% 4.0¢ iwebgate limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly-IWG.AX, page-9

1. 62 Posts.
    "Blue Tech and iWebGate are currently working on a number of proposals for U.S. Government agencies. At this stage, we forecasting revenues to start first quarter 2016/17. In one example, a current proposal is for the protection of many thousands of web services at a monthly fee of $20 to $100 each"

"Nationally iWebGate is working with 82 partners, which exceeds our forecast of 40 partners by the end of April 2016. We expect this development to have a positive impact on revenue growth in 2016."

"Right now, we have an 8 – 12 week sales cycle as part of the channel partner engagement and training process."

This is not my narrative.

Amongst other things you are an expert in establishing channel partners, so whenever you mention the time it has taken to engage Telstra it is done so without a reference to any baseline or experience.

Are you suggesting that all companies are doing it right and that your version of 'best practice' is bullet proof? If you ask some experts they will tell you that there are 2 types of networks, "those that have been hacked and those that will be".

I just had a quick look and found the following article - was the top of my first search. Interesting it talks about the issues of having 'flat network topologies' and benefits of 'abstracting the physical network'.

http://www.itnation.lu/news/whats-wrong-with-the-current-security-model/39893/

Once again Hoyta, you are not the 'one voice authority' and I only need to point to the likes of Telstra and Blue Tech who have validated IWGs market/security offering. Unfortunately for you their collective expertise and DD trump your opinions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IWG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.