TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly-LWP.AX, page-69

1. 429 Posts.
    It sounds like I'm repeating myself here but Most of the negative posts are not backed up by any credible resources or link.
    I don't learn much when someone suggests the directors or company are duping us or whatever
    without a good solid piece of evidence , heresay is not evidence or another poster trying to drop the price down to 0.3c feeding numerous unfounded or backed up posts telling us we have been conned. Most people can listen to interviews with Konig and investigate Landstead also Eddie Sugar to come to their own conclusion , if we are conned well we are in good company. We did this with IOT and decided to leave it alone , Xtv Networks was another the list goes on but I don't feel like this with LWP but acknowledge the risk. The massive dilution is not too much of a concern to me when the shares are only 0.5c its all revalent my friends to how big your position is and not much is needed for a possible multi bagger.
    As I stated before the technical milestones will be interesting to myself with the battery for us to constantly re assess our risk
    Recently i spoke to an academic about Aluminium Graphene technology and he told me too much was invested in silicon and lithium technology for it to go away. My answer to this is not many academics ever make good businessman. The market dictates the way .
    You produce a battery cheaper and a longer life it will take off no doubts there. They are not going to go around and pander to Lithium producers especially when they hate their guts with the high prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.