TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

As soon as newbie investors realise we have posters doing what...

1. 429 Posts.
    As soon as newbie investors realise we have posters doing what they can to drop the SP to .2 or .3 things will tighten up. Basic example out of my book investing for dummies explains the hard up punter usually down on cash but not necessarily so desperately trying to drop the SP in an anonymous chat forum. They will buy at .3 no worries there as a quick jump to 1.8c upwards which is very achievable results in a 600% + profit , why else are they hanging around. One contributor on a forum was contradicting my opinion on graphene alumnium batteries by stating he didn't like heavy hardcell units. What a joke they are lighter and smaller , the information for this is all over the internet.
    The dead giveaway is absolutely "No" contradicting technical information backed up by links
    or credible sources is being presented which I would love as I have University contacts. My own take on this is my appetite for risk has been partly validated by Landstead. I 'm interested in what I hear and are willing to have a stake in this highly speculative stock and will be closely observing the technical milestones.
    Goodluck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.