MLA 0.00% 8.5¢ medical australia limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly-MLA.AX, page-6

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    'interesting' point of view. I think since Donnison has stepped aside and the business has realigned itself (divesting of medivet/focus on human healthcare business) there has been a considerable improvement in operations. Comparing the two under the different CEOs is like comparing apples with oranges.

Donnison was a great 'salesman', he was a better communicator in terms of news flow and spruiking the Medivet acquisition. What didn't work was that in reality Medivet needs to be well capitalised and MLA wasn't in a position to continually throw money at the situation, nor did the management team have the skills to progress the business any further.

I think if you were to go back, and actually review the announcements and company direction since Darryl Ellis took control (2nd Dec 2014), you'll see a company with an actual plan, focus on costs, sales platform/infrastructure and refining product lines. The Quarterlies (when excluding Medivet) have started to improve and the company is now well positioned for growth without the requirement of any additional capital. A decent cash balance is growing too. All for a $6m market cap.

I can see how a number of investors got burnt in the over hyped Medivet fiasco, but to throw it in the current management's face who were appointed to clean up the mess is a bit of a cheap shot.

all IMO, DYOR etc...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.