PYC 5.00% 9.5¢ pyc therapeutics limited

It's really hard to judge where we are at the moment....

1. 784 Posts.
    It's really hard to judge where we are at the moment. Something's brewing one way or another. Are we still looking for a trade exit or are we in for the long haul? The management has changed but has the strategy ? You don't bring in a corporate lawyer for nothing. The worrying thing is the lack of interest in PYC in the market, no trades, no buyers, 1.5 is sill the mark. No large sellers at this stage, one buyer who happens to be the doctor. Are the trades a transfer between entities, you can't do an offline trade between entities anymore in your super funds. well I can't but maybe different rules for others, who knows. I understand how Baron1962 feels, long term and the sometime short elation turns into a long term deflation but with a promise of immense potential. On a positive note, some companies who I have investments in who were I thought were dead and buried have done a Lazurus over the last few months and are now seriously in the black.
    I always go to the AGM and last year I walked out feeling my sizeable investment was in better shape than In Previous years so let's see if we have progressed any further this year.
    The current lack of interest is disconcerting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
-0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $443.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.5¢ $326.7K 3.311M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6960 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 33668 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.