FLC 4.00% 12.0¢ fluence corporation limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly Q4 and Commentary, page-81

1. 5,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2742
    Hi Dungiven,

Great post, thanks.

Re China, what stood out for me were Henri's comments:

"Our confidence in China, and the opportunity, has never been higher. This is a multibillion-dollar opportunity over the next few years and is driven by the mandate handed down from the central government in the last five-year plan. That certainty around demand gives us the confidence to invest as heavily as we have."

And Richard's comments:

"China is as big as ever and we’re on plan. It’s important for all to remember the ramp will be gradual. We told you our goal for 2017, was that we would book sales of tens of MABR modules, and we achieved it."

"We still anticipate this to grow into the hundreds in 2018 with the big revenue ramp from the rural wastewater treatment deployments in China in the 2019 to ’20 timeframe.

"This is based on China sources who tell us that these five-year plans always tend to be back-end loaded, with early market successes, of course, extremely important for us. That’s what we believe we’re achieving. "

Apologies for the bold underlining, but I think it deserves emphasis, especially for those who might think China isn't happening, or at least not as fast as we might like, or that they are going to steal our IP leaving us high and dry.

That is not what Henri and Richard are saying here - unequivocally the opposite

Fact is, it is happening, and momentum is only going to increase significantly from here on in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $6.669K 54.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 423146 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 54363 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.