PAA 0.00% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

I don't believe this is the case at all. I believe that taste...

1. 220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I don't believe this is the case at all.

I believe that taste could be a problem for animals, but humans are rather intelligent in that, if one is presented with the opportunity to have another chance at life at the momentary cost of taste bud discomfort, then it would be beyond disbelief if one were to reject that opportunity. And if it is true that some are choosing to do so, then I would argue that there is a never ending list of qualifying patients who would be willing to sever their own tongues if it meant they were able to take the dose.

A tad extreme I admit but nevertheless true.

In fact, consider all the discomfort traditional medicine causes a cancer patient, a bad taste in one's mouth is hardly a deal breaker.

The fact that taste is an issue in humans I believe to be pure speculation in an attempt to account for no news and to keep the mood positive. The SP is now down to 10c or (0.005 pre consolidation) which is pretty terrible. I think we should all be rather angry towards PAA and be demanding real updates as to what is going on, rather than speculating in the dark at these very low prices.

That's just my 2c, which by the way is worth more than the SP (pre consolidation).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $330.4K 1.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4071 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 24580 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.