SMN 0.00% 40.5¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Given that mac equity partners are trying to raise 15 million on...

1. 1,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    Given that mac equity partners are trying to raise 15 million on the back of this companies success I also have my doubts about the timing. I am in a position to sit and wait on this. I can afford for it to go to bankruptcy if this is a beat up. If you are not in this position you may want to cash out as/if it starts to turn or if the announcements begin to smell a bit. I'm actually trying to be a bit more positive. But the truth is the directors sold around the last negotiations of a company making agreement. Must be a great agreement eh. I hope we all realize that this is the same negotiations that directors sold a massive chunk of shares into at about $2.65. This is the same agreement. They have valued it for us. You'd have to be a bit thick to think it's going any higher for any length of time. I will keep holding because I've been in this nearly 20 years. I am no yardstick of common sense on this. Commonsense says sell at $2.65. Same price as the peolple that have the most knowledge about the contract did.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 41.5¢ 40.0¢ $9.196K 22.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1305 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 3491 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.