BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

G’day lads Wow. What a Quarterly. What an interesting range of...

1. 2,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 957
    G’day lads

Wow. What a Quarterly. What an interesting range of posts too. I have read them all.

I know that I promised an in depth post. I did not finish it last night but will post it as soon it is complete (good things take time...)

Good things take time. In hindsight, and if I had had more business acumen, I probably would’ve been aware building a global business would take more than a year. The key point for me and the reason that I will continue to hold is that, despite delays, they are still on track to achieve the promised narrative - global distribution of Ohm and with it huge upside via scalability and high profit margins.

The clear highlight from this Quarterly is that, despite only selling Ohms for 2/3 of the quarters in the UK and via Digicel throughout the Caribbean (which was slowed due to personnel changes), the team still achieved over 50% revenue growth and hit the lower of end of revenue projection. Once full scale distribution begins (analysis to come) the growth we have all been expecting will kick in.

As my final point in this taster of what is to come, yes for those of us who have been holding for the year there has been some opportunity cost. However, I know if I wasn’t already in BUD, it would be a BIG BUY at today’s opening price (9c) given the 6-12 month potential here and that the company will be at $80m EV (crazy).

Unfortunately a few panicked retailers will be flooding for the exits... but I expect smarter money will be waiting in the wings.

As always DYOR. My posts are IMO and do not constitute investment advice.

GLTAH.

P.s “Where are we July” edition coming soon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.