BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Come on Ronnie, you still have no credibility here.. Don’t get...

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Come on Ronnie, you still have no credibility here.. Don’t get all smug.
    For those that haven’t followed our mate, he bought BUD at over 30 cents for no other reason than you saw it recommended somewhere, by someone else.. So he bought it extremely over valued.. Then sold at a loss. Maybe you could tell me the market cap when you decided to buy? $300 million odd maybe? And why did you consider that good value?

You have a serious lack of understanding of this end of the market. You buy late. I can see this by your buying of TTT over $1-1.5, purely on hype (it’s all hype, just look at the 11 pages of words, hype and photos in the 4C. Then page 12 says 0 receipts from customers). $270 million market cap and 0 customer receipts.... Good luck there.. That one is now well and truly a gamble.

But to now come back here pretending you are some knowledgeable guru that warned people of the high market cap valuation, is just plain nonsense. You don’t get it yourself.

You may have some great info and you occasionally have a good point.. I’ll give you that. But you’re a walking contradiction Ronnie. You don’t practice what you apparently preach. You definitely don’t have enough credibility to kick people while they’re down..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.