BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Appendix 4C - Quarterly Report with commentary, page-181

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    well todays price action was a bit over the top IMO..

Feel for the guys who had to sell however good luck to those that were buying..

I am in this long term whilst this qtly may have disappointed some at first glance it is now a line in the sand and the coming qtlys are what I am looking forward too and the Q on Q growth..

I haven't really seen it mentioned much but the (COAAS) Carbon Offset As A Service is HUGE, I would not surprised if this is the catalyst for some of these big deals they are working on coming over the line in the coming months..

Serious Question: How many hotels/ Hotel chains are out there that would love to be able to advertise that they are Carbon Neutral as part of their marketing campaign? Its a point of difference rather than trying to compete on price..

This would set them apart from other hotels and consumers don't mind paying a premium for environmentally friendly options..

The above question picks hotels but how many businesses regardless of their product offering would love to do the same..?

I guess time will tell..

The above is just IMO - Obs DYOR etc etc

Cheers TT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.