BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

This is a goldilocks 4c. Not too hot and not too cold. Just what...

1. 2,812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1923
    This is a goldilocks 4c. Not too hot and not too cold. Just what was expected and forecast by the company. people were concerned that OHMs weren't selling. This is proof that they are and will continue to do so in coming quarters.

Let's remember this is a start up business. There will always be hiccup and adjustments required and the key to success is how well the company responds to those hiccups. Gen Y want everything yesterday but I am afraid that is not the way it works. This is a significant uplift in revenue and I expect that will continue next quarter and the quarters after that. Guidance had been maintain to the timing of profitability within a quarter.

DM's commentary is passionate and honest. Not a pump the story type analysis. There is a sense that despite delivering what he forecast there were factors that resulted in him not delivering a hotter porridge. Each quarter is the starting point for the quarter that follows it, so, reading between the lines the challenges are actually more exciting part of the commentary as next quarter can expect the following:
    (1) Cash receipts of $534k to be collected.
    (2) A backlog of customers already in place, who delayed deals until the better version was launched. ( iphone like)
    (3) 3 months further down the track with re-sellers who had not begun sales yet in Canada and Ingram.
    (4) Several possible Whales to land that took labour resources away from deals this quarter.
    (5) Continued acceleration of Sales in UK and Europe.
    (6) Redefine selling techniques that included bundling in Australia and USA.
    (7) New market focus on temperature and humidity
    (8) Base-pack up-sell targeting and the self installed comfort pack introduction.
    (9) Ohm sales targets in the smaller buildings with a maintained average blend of $750usd/month.
    (10) Carbon offset as a service launch.

Dave tweeted this week that in the fast moving tech game the big don't eat the small the fast eat the slow. Being nibble and responsive is the key and this is EXACTLY the way I read this 4C commentary. Bring on the October 4C.

As always DYOR and

Holdtight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.