BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Well here is my quick take on the current status: -- The 51%...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Well here is my quick take on the current status:

-- The 51% growth rate was amazing IMO. I believe the company had given guidance (correct me if I am wrong) of 30% - 50%... so 51% is a fantastic delivery IMO.

-- Everyone (some) are complaining about the Government $$ being counted, I don't understand this. Many companies globally (I'm thinking US companies mostly) benefit from or are recipients of government based revenue in some form. It might be a rebate (Tesla $7500) or it could be a contract research deal (Google AI, Amazon AI, etc, etc), or even some incentives.

-- Building these type of products and getting them installed + revenue flowing does take some time.

-- Dave is trying to build a long lasting legacy company. He's investing in the fundamentals by focusing on growing the product portfolio, building long lasting business partnerships all while trying to build a rock star team across a few time zones.

It's just my opinion but I feel like Buddy is on track and building the foundations of a great long term company.

Please note I am not operationally involved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.