BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Appendix 4C - Quarterly Report with commentary, page-41

1. 1,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    As mentioned previously, Dave has lost all credibility now. He is nothing but a Disallowed salesman. 

Why has this acquisition even being mentioned before it’s signed and done!? I can’t understand. Has he not learnt from his previous stupidity of mentioning acquisitions and deals before they’re done?! All this does is setup more disappointment if it doesn’t come to fruition?! WHY HAS IT BEEN MENTIONED AT ALL GIVEN IT’S NOT SIGNED??!??

This is going in the bottom drawer now. Not worth selling but certainly written it off now. Having a credible and capable management team is paramount and as far as I’m concerned we don’t have that. Sometimes you just have to accept you’ve backed a losing team, sell and move one or bottom drawer it and forget about it. Try not get to worked up about it...unfortunately stocks like this exist, best to focus time and energy on other investments. 

We can still have hope that the glory days will return at some stage. To declare they’re still on track to be cash flow positive as previously guided...whilst rather humourous...allows us to dream

Cheers all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.