BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Like everyone else I am awaiting news on the possible...

1. 203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Like everyone else I am awaiting news on the possible acquisition. I hope that it will be for a business model not related to Ohm so that Buddy has at least three strings to its bow. Clearly Dave's expectations have not been fulfilled in terms of the worldwide rate of sales of Ohms, whether that amounts to a delay or that the sales do not materialise is currently a matter for conjecture.

Dave is a positive, dynamic CEO, some one who I am happy to have running the business but perhaps a more conservative Company Secretary should draft the ASX market releases with Dave having only one or two paragraphs to express his opinion on the status of the business.

The 4c is a shocker, I feel somewhat let down. Dave will have to correct the revenue graph within the next quarter-year, I only hope that he does not attempt to do this by paying too much for an acquisition. I was rather surprised by the comments under Potential Acquisition in the Market Release (high revenue, earnings accretive), if I was negotiating on behalf of the other company I would now be demanding another 20%.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.