BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

@steamtrain1 I know my question is fruitless, I have been asking...

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    @steamtrain1 I know my question is fruitless, I have been asking @bentas74 for months and he cant tell us. I always like to hear other peoples views, regardless of where they come from, he/she may know something or have an insight that is helpful.

None of us truly know how this business or any microcap will play out, history is our only true guide and unfortunately BUDs history is shocking and buying a consumer lightbulb is not going to solve the companies issues or cause us to forget about all the hype and lost deals over the past couple of years and it will not resurrect DM in the eyes of the market. IMO it would seem that BUD needs to re think and redesign the OHM product to better suit the market, they dont have the $$ to wait for the market to all of a sudden want the OHM model in its current form, BUD needs to meet the market not the other way around. Sacking sales people will not change the fact the market is not interested in OHM in its present form and product change is required. IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.