BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Appendix 4C - Quarterly Report with commentary, page-125

1. 9,779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3485
    @Holdtight

thanks. however i net made about $120k out of BUD if i recall correctly. in the order of that anyway. so im not especially wounded. though i certainly smart at having been suckered back into the stock too early by the nestle announcement and my expectation for the june 18 qtrly

'investable' means investments are logic based decisions based on reliable information.

if there is no information integrity there is no investability - all it is is a speculation. doesnt mean the sp cannot rise. just means you have no reliable basis for expecting it to do so.

BUD's CEO has spent 5 years using a faux blue chip communication approach - he's put forward an array of comms that mirrors what you expect from top 50 companies - and as a result drove increased investor confidence in the probity of information provided

the difference is that top 50 companies dont speculate about core business outcomes - because they dont have to. when you have 20+ years of data sets on buyer behaviours and real time crm - you can forecast profits in a way no start up ever can

equally, experienced small company directors & execs are much more disciplined in forward speculation because they know how much they dont know. look at the announcements from small miners etc with seasoned boards - they barely forecast outcomes at all.

BUD's repeated, continued use of partial 'data sets' and inferences, overstated 'leading indicator' tidbits together with terminal caveatting has repeatedly misled the share buying community about where business progress had actually gotten to - judging by the extensive HC dialogue for the past 40 forum pages or so

but more importantly - repeating these same slide right behaviours quarter after quarter means there is no institutional integrity in its information - and the executive in charge is unable to recognise and correct this deficiency.

so its not investable and never will be. doesnt mean you cant punt it. but that is all you are doing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.