BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Appendix 4C - Quarterly Report with commentary, page-169

1. 7,196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 609
    Lol not an update.

Bentas you clearly have no idea, none, none and none.

You can't update the market one year ago on big deals then say nothing for the rest of the time. I and I'm sure others would like to know an amount, what stage and approximately how many OHMS. No company details needed, if he did it once before why not do it again.

We have been keeped in the dark on big deals it's very important to be updated. What happened to that tender between Buddy and someone else?

It was down too two.

Bentas someone said HC was built around hope but not about stocks, starting to think it's true. That was my podiatrist lol.

You clearly have a theory that no matter how bad my stock is going i will say it's brilliant. I would rather discuss the position, how it occured and can it be fixed. The good old saying we have LIFX is ridiculous from previous post you know why.

If you have any idea you would know the stock is in trouble, not via administration anymore but handicapped by lack of revenue, MC, shares on issue and finally a constantly failing board.

With Marc on board and a reverse takeover i would say the leash has been put on DM, i think he was told to bring OHM to a skeleton crew.

Interesting times ahead but IMO LIFX founders are in charge now as i agree with others this is a reverse takeover, all IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.