BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

To be honest, I just am assuming management are full of 5hit. I...

1. 5,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 863
    To be honest, I just am assuming management are full of 5hit. I no longer trust them and too many benefits of doubts have been given over a long enough period of time. DM has screwed his cornerstone investors in the LIFX deal and is $0.002 from delivering them a 20% paper loss over a 20% gain, I can only imagine the sentiment from the big CR a few years back and that money has now been turned into hot air.

I flat out don't believe they will get to break even with OHM, how can they based upon their history? Last years June quarterly stated it had been the biggest quarter for OHM sales then all others combined. We get an additional 3 quarters down the road and we have achieved $26k year on year growth in sales per quarter.

The only thing keeping my sentiment at hold is the fact I am under water on this, otherwise it is a sell. When there is a constant failure of management to deliver and the communications are misleading and inaccurate, if it wouldn't further hurt BUD, I would like to see DM booted.

My fear is now they will repeat their work on what is essentially a good Co in LifX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.