BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Appendix 4C - Quarterly Report with commentary, page-24

1. 7,196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 609
    They will achieve the goal by not achieving the goal if you know what i mean. Reducing the cost is basically throwing OHM away for nothing. By giving Imgram full control which it sounds like they're means Imgram can grow fast or slow with OHM ( it will be no different to Digicel meaning if it doesn't sell they won't care). Sounds like the only real point of business for OHM is the UK because of the leadership M.Carroll (champion). The failed Buddy sales attempts can go down to leadership as Mr Carroll seems to be doing fine in the UK.

We are officially a lighting business at the moment and people say that's fine. The MC is built around OHM and LIFX so LIFX has a raise of 30mill and the raise for LIFX to fill ( lots of revenue needed to justify the MC from LIFX). OHM clearly is a side business now.

With OHM i was correct DM couldn't afford to pay 4.3mill so technically had to shut the door three quarters of the way. To Bentas and the rest i told you the numbers don't add up if you did your research. I still think it was the poor sales team Buddy hired that caused the problem, they had deals setup. They will probably get to the guidence figure now as they basically cut the cost of the business to a few witches hats and the champion UK team. Still achieved bat sheet if you ask me by cutting cost to achieve the target.

LIFX needs to become a massive company IMO.

OHM for me is still the key, now down to a few witches hats if we manage to get a few big deals it's game on. I don't think we will but as the shareholder letter indicates a slowing business. Almost 30mill thrown away on nothing ridiculous if you ask me.

5.4 mill in the bank is nothing and remember they probably fired most of the OHM team to get the cost down to 1.2 mill. If that's the case I'm a little angry as it looks like the top figures in the business destroyed it not the others. So we would definitely need a CR if the company didn't almost close the door on OHM.

Another note we are losing money this time on the Airstream deal ( wtf is going on lol).

With the restructuring we have the answers most experienced investors already knew. DM acquired LIFX and went quiet for a good reason.

Interesting to see how the company travels into the next qtr. Things can change now as we know have details on the direction of the company. Which is LIFX sales and Imgram Micro.

This is why believing, hoping is all rubbish as anything significant needs to be announced separately, all IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.