BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Appendix 4C - Quarterly Report with commentary, page-117

1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I have been meaning to contribute to this site for a while on my old login but hotcopper has not replied to my account password reset so I had to make a new account.
    Anyway, I have been awaiting this quarterly like a child on xmas eve.
    when it came out, I put everything aside and read through it very slowly and was very pleased.
    A few days before i used google trends to analyse "LIFX" and the pattern is very similar to the "apple" pattern posted by holdtight. I predicted between $6.9-7.5M from the chart and was delighted to finally see a result that fell inline with my expectation.
    Considering many facts such as the production quality from the video, the 7 bulbs in my house, the apple endorsement, first to market, where we are in the home automation technology curve, my expected revenue targets for end of year and end of 2020 and beyond, I decided to buy up as much as possible. I have been a holder of BUD from almost the beginning, was an early trial customer ( unfortunately my boss didnt sign off on it) and have been through the highs and lows. I have not been completely happy with our previous results but BUD is leading from the front and there is no map to follow. If it werent for the LIFX purchase I would have put BUD on the shelf for a while until OHM sales picked up, but here we are owning an awesome product that is going to be a household name very soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.