ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1946
    @zidane123, what you say is correct. I have been bullish BUD since the first OHM launch. I participated in CR at 10c for noveda, 20.5c for the monster, 8c for lifx and now at 2c. I believed I never recommend people to buy stock as I would need an AFSL to do that. I never request anyone to follow me. HOLDTIGHT is a more about not selling. With the benefit of hindsight that was the incorrect thing to do. Those who are "down 75%" aren't down until they sell. These type of stocks turn very quickly. I certainly didn't expect SOCPAC to take this long. I certainly had an idea the coy would need to raise again to grow after they only got 18m of 20m they requested at 8c. But I thought the socpac would get the coy to 2020 where the numbers would show a postiive EBITDA and a raising would be conducted at 12-15c. Similar to APT at $17 on the way up to $32. I Continue to believe that holding tight is the right investment and that LIFX will be highly profitable and that OHMWW has listened to what the market wants and has begun to deliver. I think the new switch and licensing that came from the LIFX acquisition will be the icing on a large cake in 2020/21. I look at the recover of stocks, like DRONE shield DRO, pain check PCK, BID, RZI, DUB, NET and even the likes of GSW. All much higher market cap, less revenue, less potential. Confidence in management here is required and to get that management needs a few deals to drop. Every coy above and many more had exactly the same HC posts at the low about management. To those who have followed me and sold out, I offer an apology. For those that holdtight, I believe the next 4 months will see us rewarded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.