BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

LOL.. You all still believe the US Utility deal will be landed?...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    LOL.. You all still believe the US Utility deal will be landed? IMO, the deal was grabbed by Eastfield for the manufacturing, and Eastfield pays LIFX for the licensing. This was the 500,000 licensing deal announced late last year. The 500,000 number seems odd to me. IMO, DM failed in the negotiation but he chose to keep it quiet. He probably has the obligation to announce any updates to the deals put on the cleansing statement, but he doesn't have to do so in the near term. He can kick the can down the road. All this is just my opinion and speculation.

Now if it is true that the 500,000 licensing deal was the US utility deal, will Eastfield package LIFX technology into their products that they sell to other buyers? I don't think so, unless the buyer demands it. There are many IoT company in China and Hong Kong. Eastfield has been selling 10M+ light bulbs annually. They should already have partnerships with Chinese IoT companies. The reason why they sought LIFX is only because LIFX server is not based in China. The US utility prob is afraid having their systems and products linked to Chinese servers. Believe it or not, your LIFX light bulbs can be controlled over the internet by someone else who have access to your LIFX account. Just check the LIFX Developer Documentation.

Perhaps I should just keep quiet, knowing that many ppl in this forum don't appreciate my posts, but I feel it is important to unravel the truth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.