ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    It seems the day of reckoning is upon us , and who better to start the ball rolling than pat lol !

You have a point there pat , delays rolling out a product , delay money coming in , and that inevitably will create a need to raise more money if sales don't cover expenditure

I personally , would rather a delay due to a proper staged roll out , than rushing the product to market and dealing with endless issues that may arise on multiple levels of the process from manufacturing to installation. The roll outs main objective is to highlight defects and calibration issues , and once complete it will allow the process to proceed in a smooth efficient manner

So keeping that in mind , what are the options here ? Rush it to market to raise revenue or stage the process to ensure customer satisfaction and minimal cost to the company fixing bugs and installation issues . I think management have played the correct hand here , I just hope sales will match expectations over the next year.

As always stated one decent contract with an industrial application will catapult this company in the right direction. With 31,000,000 in holdings , I'm sure SH is using all resources possible to ensure this happens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.