ODA 2.94% 17.5¢ orcoda limited

A long term holder of this stock (like qak) will know that this...

1. 596 Posts.
    A long term holder of this stock (like qak) will know that this Company has made many announcements of initiatives many of which have never been heard from again. It's all part of the battle to find and hold a niche in a very big but challenging market: for example lotteries have been and gone and reappeared again. It's very hard to work out what's working and what isn't because all the revenues tend to be lumped together as are the costs. What investors are looking for is a break out from this announcement and fade out regime that has so frustrated us long term holders. It did appear with the massive increase in earnings that the J curve so beloved of stratovarious  and others was on it's way but the faltering of the past quarter has unnerved those who wonder if the break out will ever be achieved. I remain cautiously optimistic on that score.

As far as the China logistics deal is concerned I quote from the quarterly:

"The China division of SMA’s logistics business, launched in latter 2015 through an agreement executed
    with Yanfeng Automotive Trim Systems Co. Ltd (Yanfeng Visteon Automotive), continues to assess further​
    potential opportunities in this market while also progressing this project".

In other words the project is ongoing but nothing of further significance can be advised at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $29.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 17.5¢ $5 29

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 18970 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 58823 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.42am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.