PAA 3.66% 21.3¢ pharmaust limited

Thanks for those comments which raise a number of separate...

1. 2,811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1030
    Thanks for those comments which raise a number of separate questions:
    • when was this patient diagnosed with Bulbar MND
    • do any of the other 11 have Bulbar MND

My understanding was that once all 12 completed the P1 MEND trial they all transferred to the 10mg/kg dosage based on compassionate grounds so I find the reference to 6mg/kg strange. My understanding seems incorrect?

I also find this comment quite strange given the focus and market sensitivity of all 12 patients being alive "As the patient was not on study at thetime, their death was not formally notified." I would have thought some form of announcement appropriate to ensure the market was kept fully informed. I am sure those with knowledge of the unfortunate death may have considered selling.

Lastly (but not our Lastly) the market continues to provide its verdict on the value of the good Dr T and the absolute disaster created by management's lack of respect for the market and inability to properly manage his resignation through appropriate follow up announcements or Roger's favoured fireside chats under the clock where time stands still (boring!!). Seems MT was worth about $50 million to PAA and its SHs.

I now expect nothing from management but wish JC the best of luck and hopefully he can become the face of PAA rather than the black hole that now exists.

PAA provides a good lesson on how to devalue a company so its back to relying on the science as Roger and his bunch of management cronies provide literally nothing (JC excluded of course)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.3¢
Change
0.008(3.66%)
Mkt cap ! $83.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ $48.17K 229.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 197715 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 71889 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.19pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
21.0¢
  Change
0.008 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ 192902
Last updated 12.36pm 07/06/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.