AVH 6.83% $2.73 avita medical inc.

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly , page-3

1. 5,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2815
    I agree, LoveCCE. It's been two years since Bill took over the helm. He's done a terrific job in restucturing the company to provide a leaner, more cost-effective business. Quarter-on-quarter we now have increasing sales, reduced cash burn, increased efficiencies and increased margins. Hard to complain about that.

They have necessarily and successfully focussed management and financial resources on the products and markets that offer the highest potential. I remain intrigued with his comment about ReCell being a platform technology. I think there's more going on here than meets the eye, the invitation to present at the Regenerative Medicine Venture Capital Conference in Winston-Salem being evidence of this.

Technically, I also like the base forming at these levels. As Kakoii said, there's relatively small volume going through, even on bad days like yesterday, with the price holding up very well. While there might not be buyers lining up just yet, nor are there sellers. In my opnion, the sentiment is generally positive, with a bullish trend to accumulation.

BTW, like you, I was in CCE, initially four years ago. I always liked the story, and still do, even more so. I'm looking forward to confirmation that Bill will continue as CEO, and build on progress to date.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.