AVH 1.52% $2.67 avita medical inc.

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly , page-8

1. 5,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2851
    That's the one, Kakoii. Bread and dripping, heh? Luvvly jubbly.

I mentioned a week or so ago that I'd drop the company a line and ask a few questions. Pleased to say I got a reply. I asked specifically about Bill's contract as CEO, the French STIC trials, the Patent situation, progress with the FDA/AFIRM trials, and last but not least the China situation now that Helicon are looking like becoming a Peruvian copper miner.

Bill was understandably reluctant to talk specifics, and didn't, however the general impression was upbeat and optimistic. The French trials are progressing well, but he wouldn't say any more for fear of prejudicing the process/outcome - in fact he stated the company is prevented from making interim announcments that could jeopardise the study. That said, anecdotal evidence they have received is pleasing.

I think he expects to continue as CEO, which I believe is good news for shareholders. He said the past two years had been understandably tough, but feels the company has been cleaned up from the old C3 days, as evidenced by the reduced cash burn, increased efficiencies, and increased margins on increasing sales. Bottom line is, we've turned the corner. The growing sales trend is expected to continue, as he has indicated in recent updates.

Both the USPTO and PCT applications have been thoroughly examined and are proceeding well. Could be an update next quarter. With regard to Helicon, he wouldn't comment specifically, but did say the company is now dealing direct with surgeons and suppliers in China, and re-affirmed the company see both China and Taiwan as very important markets. Again, I think this is a good outcome for Avita.

With regard to FDA/AFIRM, there was nothing much he could say other than everything is on track and progressing as planned. This program is critical to the company and we are fortunate to enjoy nthe support and backing of AFIRM. All things being equal, we should have a progress report sooner rather than later.

In summary I was pleased to get a reply, and very happy with the general tone. I think we're in good hands. He did say there was a lot going on behind the scenes that he could not disclose at this time, and that we are very well positioned to achieve the real growth we all believe in.

Hope this is of use to all in these uncertain times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.67
Change
0.040(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $188.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.67 $2.70 $2.64 $404.6K 152.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5532 $2.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.68 15319 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.