SPX 9.09% 1.0¢ spenda limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly , page-5

1. 58 Posts.
    I agree Punter. I have heard that Gerard's focus has been all about cutting costs in the business to date as opposed to investing in products we have and getting them to market. We have good products, seems to me we need to use the $15 million on getting sales and marketing teams to get out their and sell what we have. Surely generating sales is the key to this business, not spending all the effort on just trying to cut costs!

I heard that we have NO dedicated sales people in Australia selling mOne, Lemon and Lime etc and only 1 dedicated sales person in the UK and one in the USA. That's not taking this very seriously now is it! The products need to be marketed properly plain and simple.

If the CEO doesn't have enough faith in the products to even invest in some sales and marketing staff then we clearly have the wrong CEO. We need a CEO with passion and belief in our products and a plan to take our products global!

This is a joke! Gerard needs to go! when is his 6 month contract up? If he gets offered an extended contract i will be selling my stock immediately that's for sure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $50.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $6.841K 644.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 4613987 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1410696 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.19pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.