PHX 0.00% 5.5¢ pharmx technologies limited

Major Competitor is "Fred" See the following...

1. 2,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Major Competitor is "Fred" See the following link.

https://www.fred.com.au/misc/aboutus.aspx

I may stand corrected but I think operationally Corum and it predecessors have always been a cash flow positive business. There have been so many corporate events over the years involving banks, related party loans and convertible notes issues, high interest repayments and maybe paying a little too much for the business from the founders in the first place that have strangled the company at a corporate level and presented working capital problems.

If not for the underlying sound business this company would have been in the receivers hands years ago!

I have dealt with them for over twenty years and never thought they had any major operational issues at the coal face. Their service has really got better and better and today any computer issues are usually sorted online with their IT people. Their technicians we have had out on occasions are good at their job - speaking locally of course.

Personally I think the company has finally reached the top of the hill and the green fertile valley is below.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PHX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 127059 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 177 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PHX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.