PPY 9.09% 1.0¢ papyrus australia limited

Hey Ozwire you can't steal an idea if you have been told about...

1. 266 Posts.
    Hey Ozwire you can't steal an idea if you have been told about it and it can't be theft if the entity that showed/told can't do it themselves. PPY has a patent on an invention that claims everything is possible with their contraption except of course replacing the "traditional" papermaking processes which is the guts of its patent. As we should all know you cannot patent a natural substance so its open slather to all and sundry to develop their own methods for producing product from "gods" creations.

I checked the links you provided and its taken me 5 minutes to stop laughing (thanks) and get back into dry knickers after reading about Daveo. There's Byrt now stating that as the chairman of "Australian papermaker, Papyrus", he is on a mission to do business in the Philipines utilising banana tree trunks as a source of paper. WTF??? I thought they said they were now into panels and veneer? Then he goes on to say "He believed that with the support and interest of local banana plantations and the local government unit, Papyrus Australia would be convinced to put up a plant here to absorb banana trunks for paper". Of course he would say that. He took the SA and local government and tax payers for a ride. And they are even trying the Egyptians on after failing with the Queenslanders, Vietnamese, Italians and French. PPY is better at this type of activity than actually showing their technology works but now I think the whole world seems to be awake to them. By the way, I know banana growers and I can tell you none of them see the stems as a problematic "waste" that must be gotten rid of at any cost. And Oz, from the way you commentate you know this too? Let me ask you, would any grower of any description give you their "waste" for free if they knew that you would be making money from it? Are plantation thinnings from a forest (waste from growing timber)free to paper, pellet and MDF mills. What about "waste" aluminium cans etc are these "free" to value adders? No, of course not.

As for Zambia Jones are you sure that that isn't Transform Australia? Check the link, products look similar: www.transformaustralia.com.au.

Anyway, thanks for the laugh as I have a pretty trying day.

Go ccc.axs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.