GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly , page-35

1. 5,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3680
    RW,

The information that you are after was highlighted in the paper several weeks ago. It was even spoken about on this forum.
    The article told us that Victrack wanted an obscene amount of money to lay the cable necessary to get wi fi up and running. $40,000.00 if I remember correctly.
    What would you like GCN to tell the market.
    That there are still on going issues. They already advised the market of this problem in the past.
    Something tells me everyone already knows this is an on going situation, otherwise Wi Fi would be running as we speak.
    Unfortunately GCN can't go in and hold a gun to the heads of those that are causing the delay.
    Believe me when I say Richard Li is as frustrated as anyone. He wants Wi Fi up and running as much as anyone.
    As far as P1 is concerned, I choose not to get frustrated and just wait for things to happen in due course.
    Me phoning P1 or you phoning for that matter is not going to make it list any sooner. Life doesn't work that way.
    But it is not much point throwing stones at those that are not in a position to fix the problem, that's all I am saying.
    What do they say. All good things come to those that wait!!!
    I guess it comes down to how patient you are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.