GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly , page-36

1. 8,526 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 812
    RW

GCN could reasonably seem to you to have all the answers about the listing of Priority One.

Possum2 is correct in asserting that it is not "the responsibility of GCN to get Priority One listed."

Well . . . technically correct, but it is worth noting that it is the responsibility of Richard Li, as head of Sino Investment Services, to get Priority One listed (see GCN's announcement to ASX of 6 Sept 2011).

Sino Investment Services shares the same offices as GCN, of which Richard Li is also the head.

There is the same arrangement in place for the listing of First Mongolian. The announcement of 15 March 2012 contains the imposing statement that GCN "has received advice from its corporate advisor, Sino Investment Services" that SIS will act as Lead Manager for the proposed listing of First Mongolian on the ASX.

And another Monty Pythonesque one: "SIS has negotiated with First Mongolian and agreed with GCN . . ."

I am reminded of an old BBC play, starring John Cleese and Ronnie Corbett, entitled "That's me over there."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.