ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly , page-11

1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    T1

I agree with you regarding the level of information, in that it would be welcomed if we were given more details and regular updates.

That being said however, I also understand and can side with managements decisions to remain brief. They have mentioned a few times in their reporting that they prefer to remain conservative in their estimates and views and in due course will seek to well and truly overdeliver on their promises to shareholders - this I cannot fault them for.

I would much prefer to have them be known for being conservative than the boy who cried wolf like so many other juniors who when they eventually do succeed are shun by the market.

All in all though, I think we are as updated as we possibly can be at the moment. They have said advanced US negotiations are continuing, high level discussions are taking place in Asia and China and the Brazilian trials are set to commence in the next few weeks with orders already premade and regulatory approval underway. What more could they tell us at this stage that wouldn't be speculation or risk breaching confidentiality ?

IMO their #1 job is to get the deals done, 2nd in line is to keep shareholders interested. In the end, getting the deals done will naturally reward shareholders far greater than any short term pump they create with speculation.

This quarter at least, I expect to see a distribution agreement signed in Brazil, which making ALT cashflow positive should be the start of a significant rerate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.