ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

VonI am a believer in ALT but they need to be coming out with...

1. 1,398 Posts.
    Von
    I am a believer in ALT but they need to be coming out with alot more letters of intent than they are.

In my world Brokers Reports are a dime a dozen and while fascinating and somewhat illuminating they are only a projection.

The buildings blocks are LOI's and Revenue. MLA are getting the cashflow from the sales of the aussie burettes, but ALT is only getting the Royalties. Its not enough to bolster the price.

If they were getting cashflow they could better manage their margins possibly.

What peeves me though is that I have written to ALT and never even received acknowledgement that I exist. I dont pretend to be anything but a mum & dad investor.

As for the options, well I buy heads and options according to my cashflow, as Im sure alot of others may well do, so if the Coy isnt deciding when to "rebrand" them , why the bloody hell should I buy anymore. Can you see a problem arising?

You state the options can just lapse. Well either options or a CR puts MONEY into my Coy. Having liquidity in an option however, which goes over a longer period but is tradeable, compared to a CR that is raised in a consequential desperation. Both are dilutionary though. Both.

I do not expect a reply from you, as I have fully absorbed all your comments and mostly agree. You cannot answer these points, but The Board should. However they dont reply.

T1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.