ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly , page-7

1. 1,398 Posts.
    I'd prefer to see them go back to their advisors and "rebrand" the options to get them over the line rather than a raising. To me the ex price on the oppies are based on a different time...a different economy. The oppies are there to support the sp...not to line the pockets of those "in the know".

I mean who cares if the ex-price is low. It creates a market and gives them liquidity. At 0.08c they are too far from the money to generate interest and people will only buy heads while speculation is rife. Although I firmly believe in ALT's products talk of this sp or that sp will only happen if they engage in alot more marketing of the various brands they have.

Too little updates or too many annoc of intent at this stage without some building blocks at all. We havent heard about any of the trials. We havent seen an investor presentation. We havent heard about any roadshows. We havent heard if the current trial places are ordering even more for further trials.

I still believe in ALT but they need to at least send us an update every couple of months.

T1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.