CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly , page-3

1. 2,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    I'm not sure I would call it a penny dreadful, but know where your coming from Lodiac.

I think the short term key for the company will be the acceptance of a Bluegen as a " highly innovative cogeneration system"

As per the report

Based on discussions with the relevant Government bodies, the Company believes that its BlueGen and
    integrated mCHP products will be classed as highly innovative cogeneration systems, and therefore eligible
    for a subsidy of 45 percent of the extra cost of the product compared to a conventional reference product.
    The subsidy is increased to 55 and 65 percent for small and medium sized businesses.
    While the precise subsidy amount will be determined by the relevant Government department, and may vary
    between customers, the Company believes its products are likely to be eligible for an initial subsidy of
    approximately EUR 10,000 per unit. The first applications by customers have been lodged with the
    department and it is expected that the first determinations will be made by mid February.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.