PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly , page-14

1. 4,307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 823
    Its always about the money with the money men. First it has to be reliable or the potential returns huge. WRG has both !

USD95million contract over 25 years. Water supply. Cannot beat that.
    50% of it with JV. Fine.
    50% to WRG. So 95/25/2=1.9million per year. WRG should have a market cap of 20 million absolute minimum.

Big question is how does CAP get paid ?

Does CAP own a percentage of WRG and as a shareholder it receives payment that way. I would have thought that was the case. But CAP is not listed as a major shareholder. Robert Campbell is a director, not doubt a shareholder.

CAP must be paid in some way. Is it a flat amount for the equipment ? How much will the equipment for Cape Verde cost ? Something I suppose but how much exactly ?
    Is it 47.5 million USD ?!? which would make WRG basically dead in the water.

This relationship needs to be made clear. It goes to the money involved and therefore what is left over for WRG shareholders.

The other thing that has always bugged me is, if Robert Campbell and Brian Harcourt and Robert Bylin are americans, and the research is done in the US and the demo plant is in California, why have they based the business in Australia ? Its just something that doesn't quite gel. If the company does well, I dont care, if it doesnt do well, then the nagging doubts would fester. I cant find any reason for doubts, in fact looks pretty good. But the question remains, why in Australia ?

Anyway, I also worry about the technology. Look up wiki peadia on desalination. Nothing on plasma chemical reactors to produce ozone or how ozone desalinates water. Even under alternative techniques.

Is the technology to 'out there' for the water starved communities, municipalities.

Is back to needing proof on the ground to be taken seriously.

Anyway, enough. It will or it won't.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.