ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,994 Posts.
    Yes Freddy i agree with you there!

The price activity we are seeing at the moment and the share price appreciation over past few weeks is likely some speculation value being put in to the turbine product and what it "Could" achieve per sey and also given the steady timeline of newsflow which investors like the look of which may also assist. But then once the launch is underway and we start seeing sales of the turbine, and if we can see the sales are going well and/or various brands/ athletes start endorsing the product, then that is when (IMHO) the even bigger growth story will begin. If sales take off and we get Nike endorsing our potential or well known athletes than 10c is just the beginning imo. If this comes to fruition (and that's the big question mark at the moment: IF it comes to fruition) then we may see a much larger growth story.

The other products due to be trialed/ launched next year and beyond will also maintain interest and facilitate further growth to thet turbine for the long term holders which i see is a very positive thing.

Steini was right when you said that once we get into 10c+ share price it will hopefully just linger there for a bit (which would be nice) while investors decide if there's more in it or not and then buy/sell accordingly.

DYOR, GLTAH, ALL IMHO ONLY not financial advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.