CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Hello borris

But mkb is the co you haven chosen to continually compare ESN to over they past 8 months. Hence I said you "keep" comparing ESN to MKB. Now that you mention it should you be comparing cash burn of esn to any of those other companies that have a significant income? i would say no but each to their own. There has been several posters that have stated this.

Borris I also recall you saying you put your house and fence on esn whilst you were continually topping up every day during the last pump. We all know how that ended, first the price ran to 0.006 and then we all know what happened, 3b after 3b after 3b and more 3bs at 0.001 which effectively and eventually brought the price back to 0.001 except with another half billion shares and who knows how many free attaching options which I doubt will ever come into play but if anything just another strong resistance if they actually ever get this going again.

Borris you seem experienced enough in trading and investing and whilst you like to comment on my stocks and metoo stocks you generally only come onto hot copper for ESN. So just another question do you still have a house on esn or did you manage to clear out a few during the pump and dump?

Weirz that's astonishing really 0.8% revenue to cash burn. I know some stocks that a worse but generally you don't see me or other people on the threads ramping them.

I still have an interest in buying into ESN at 0.001 but I would like to see some improved game development. Most of the games I believe we're developed some time ago. My honest opinion is just one great game could change the fortunes of ESN however I don't see they are experimenting much or investing much in this area. I believe they should focus more time and funds into game development and less into marketing, After all they already have I Tunes and the Internet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.