CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    1 quarter's cashflow = $45k

Add in the $95k they wasted on the assumption that they won't waste any more money (which I don't believe)

You have $130k per quarter. Let's just pretend this entire operating cashflow is Free Cash Flow (it isn't).

Let's be uber generous and say that the next 4 quarters see 100% FCF growth on average vs the $130k from this quarter. I also don't believe that, but lets just say it's the case...

Then you have FCF of $130k x 2 x 4 = $1.04 million.

Now let's also just pretend this is a high growth stock (it's not) with really competent management (they are not), and say it deserves a multiple of 15 x estimated FCF for FY 2015.

I could find many many many better stocks trading at 15x optimistic FY 2015 Free Cashflow. This isn't cheap. It might deserve a higher share price if management were super-focussed on generating returns for shareholders, but they just wasted two thirds of a quarter's cashflow doing due dilligence on a company that they share a director with! Apparently he was unable to give them a head's up that it wasn't worth it. And they pay his salary too!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.